: Back Packing It : : Back Packing It :

haha

lol guy below me has never heard anyone swear before... 6 year old? Watches 4chan, yep, its a six year old.

Hey Snakeclock Fuck You Hey Snakeclock Fuck You

amazing

music was great.
message was clear and well thought out.
8, 746, 412 million, billion old space cows died watching this... and that's pretty metal.

Emo V.S Death Metal Emo V.S Death Metal

dude..

just want to say... I was fucking PISSED when you turned down the King Diamond... so I'll just say this... GRANDMA! WELCOME HOME! YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR FAR TOO LONG! animation was ok

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

NIICE

We Are Legend is a sick band name, my singer was in a band called We Will Be Legend before he joined my band. Lol, I guess they won't be legend until a zombie apocalypse

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

sweeyeet

i like it, but you need to watch for spelling mistakes

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

looks like Sid has got himself in some trouble

good thing he doesn't let Hackit drive

Fut Fut. Fut Fut.

Dude I love this...

Can I do some vocals for this? This is a sweet track, like Avantasia, Symphony X, Warmen and Yngwie Malmsteen made a supergroup... I'm digging, keep playing this kind of stuff.

PylonMan responds:

Give it a shot.

Thunderhorse! Thunderhorse!

I like it

But it sounds like its far away for some reason... too much mid i think. Can I do some vocals for this? I've been wanting to do some Nathan Explosion for a long time... (2006) Let me know and I'll record something for you.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Im down for that.
Take the track, and get in touch if you want me to scoop the guitar tracks.

Mask -(Hemse)- "remastered" Mask -(Hemse)- "remastered"

sounds like SOAD

on the clean part... nice. I think. bass was off in parts. Guitars blended too much with everything else, and usually ended up droning. Not sure if that's what you meant for, but even if you did, it was over done. Piano was out of place in parts...

Hemse responds:

you are pretty much right about all those things.
the bass is a bit off, mostly because I recorded it in two layers (one panned to the left and one to the right), since I had very little experience with equalizers (this helped give the sound some wide-ness).
the heavy guitar in the chorous was kinda meant to blend in with the bass (I gave the bass distortion in the chorous to accoplish that).
but the brighter harmonic guitar just blends in too much, and is barely noticable.
the piano was meant to blend a bit more in with the vocals in the chorous (but since I used a really old version of cubase, there were no automation feature for me to change that).
the drums also drown a bit too much in my oppinion.

I wish I could change these things, but it did help a little to add a maximizer to the song (sound boost), it lowers volume of some frequencies (I think? I'm such a noob :P), the bass was definately too loud in the older version :)

thanks for the review :)

Chihana Holiday 2010 Chihana Holiday 2010

10 stars

... VISUAL KEI IS THE BEST

Futuristic Ninja Battle Futuristic Ninja Battle

In the future, there will be robot ninjas

and those robot ninjas get 10/10

ChrisDaemon responds:

robot ninjas say thanks... from the future.